The Old School Apartments Ltd,
The Old School,
Argyll & Bute
Tel: 01866 844 160
Mob: 07787 512 122
A contract has been entered into once a booking has been confirmed. The person whose
name appears on the booking form agrees to take full responsibility
for ensuring that all members of their party abide by the Terms and Conditions of Let
- To limit the number of people occupying the property to that stated in the
brochure and on the website, unless by prior written agreement with the owner.
- To pay a 20% deposit upon booking, with the balance payable 5 weeks before the start
of the holiday. If a booking is made within 5 weeks of the start of the holiday,
the full amount is payable immediately. Failure to pay the balance of
the rental charge 35 days before arrival will result in the owner
treating the property as available for re-booking.
- To accept that a completed booking form agreed by both parties
is a binding contract and that both parties must agree any subsequent
amendments in writing.
- To notify any cancellation in writing and pay any monies due.
- If cancellation is made more that 5 weeks before the start
of the holiday, a refund of 50% of the deposit will be made.
- If cancellation is made within 5 weeks of the start
of the holiday, a refund of 50% of the total booking fee will be made.
- If cancellation is made within 2 weeks of the start of the holiday, no refund
will be made.
- Guests are strongly advised to take out holiday insurance.
- To accept that should the property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable
through any cause, the owner's liability is limited to the rent already paid.
- To accept that the earliest arrival time is 16:00 hours on the
first day of the let, unless otherwise agreed in writing with the owners
- To keep any pets, where allowed, under strict control at all times and
accept liability for any damage caused. Dogs must be house trained and must
not be left alone at any time in or near the accommodation. Animal hairs are to be removed
from the carpets before departure and pets are not allowed on the furniture. Any fouling
in the garden should be cleared.
- To accept that the responsibility for personal property of guests is solely the
guests. All vehicles are left at the guests' risk.
- To use the property solely as self-catering accommodation and to accept the owner’s
right to refuse to hand the property over to anyone deemed unsuitable to take charge. Causing a
nuisance or disturbing others guests or neighbours may result in the owners asking guests to leave.
- To be responsible for shutting all exterior doors and appropriate windows
and securing the property when absent or sleeping.
- To respect and look after the accommodation during their
stay and leave the property clean and tidy, with full inventory
- To reimburse the owner for any breakages, loss or damage, other than those due to fair wear
and tear. In addition, to accept the owners discretionary £25 charge for extra cleaning
if the property is not left in a clean and tidy condition.
- To agree not to sub-let or re-assign the property to another person or persons
without the owner’s permission.
- To vacate the property by 11:00 hours on the final day of let, unless
otherwise agreed in writing with the owners.
- To abide by the strict no-smoking policy and not to use candles or other
naked flames inside the property.
- That the property let is to be used only for the purposes of a holiday let.
The booking agreement confers a right to occupy the accommodation for the agreed period only.